The Prophetic History and Future of our People
Devarim (Deuteronomy) 30:1-7.
1) And it shall come to pass, when all these things shall come upon thee, the
blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shall call them
to mind among all the nations, wither the L-rd thy G-d hath driven thee,
2) And shalt return unto the L-rd thy G-d, and shalt obey His voice, according
to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart,
and with thy soul;
3) That then the L-rd they G-d will turn thy captivity, and have compassion
upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the
L-rd thy G-d hath scattered thee.
4) If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts under heaven, from
thence will the L-rd thy G-d gather thee, and from thence will He fetch thee:
5) And the L-rd thy G-d will bring thee into the Land which thy Fathers possessed
and thou shalt possess it; and He will do thee good, and multiply thee above
6) And the L-rd thy G-d will circumcise thine heart and the heart of thy seed,
to love the L-rd thy G-d with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou
7) And the L-rd thy G-d will put all these curses upon thine enemies, and on
them that hate thee, which persecuted thee.
The Holy Scriptures – A Jewish Bible according to the Masoretic Text. (Printed
in Tel Aviv, Israel)
In the above passage we see 7 events highlighted in bold, giving the declared
history and future of Israel. The Almighty One has given this prophetic word
through Moshe, declaring the end from the beginning:-
1) The Blessings
2) The Curses
3) The Exile amoung the Goyeem
4) The Re-gathering
5) The Land
6) The Revival
7) The Judgement on the Nations/Return of Messiah
Let us now consider each of these 7 points
1) The Blessings – in Deuteronomy chapter 28 within the first
thirteen verses we can count and read for ourselves 12 blessings from Hashem
upon us His special people. No other nation has He known like Israel! Devarim
7:7. Exodus 4:22, Amos 3:2
2) The Curses – Sadly within this same chapter of Devarim
recorded in fifty four verses are 52 curses to befall us if the nation was disobedient.
The rest is recorded history! "You have fed them with the bread of tears,
and given them tears to drink in great measure" – Psalm 80:5.
3) The Exile – "She did not consider her destiny, therefore
her collapse was awesome" Lamentations 1:9. We were appointed to be a light
to the nations, but the Tanach shows a record of idolatry, rebellion and backsliding!
The Holy One kept His word!
4) The Re-gathering – "I will say to the north, `Give
them up!’ And to the south, ‘Do not keep them back! Bring My sons from afar,
and My daughters from the ends of the Earth.’" Isaiah 43:6. (See also Jeremiah
5) The Land – "Lord you have been favourable to Your
Land; You have brought back the captivity of Jacob (Israel). Psalm 85:1. See
also Ezekiel 36:1-38. "For behold the days are coming." says the L-rd,
: That I will bring back from captivity My people Israel and Judah,: says the
L-rd, "And I will cause them to return to the Land that I gave to their
fathers, and they shall possess it." Jeremiah 30:3.
6) The Revival – Jeremiah 31:31-37 promises a New Covenant
with our people. This is a covenant of the heart not just of the flesh (circumcision).
Isaiah 11:1-5 and verse 10 are fulfilled in the One who came and in whom the
Gentiles have looked to. Ask yourself:
Who was pierced, and to whom shall we look to? – Zechariah 12:10.
Who was cut off (killed) before our Temple was destroyed?
– Daniel 9:26. The verse says it was the Anointed One – our Moshiach.
Who has believed our report? – Isaiah 53:1. All we like sheep have gone astray – Isaiah
He was wounded through our transgressions, bruised through our iniquities, yet
the bond of Shalom, is upon Him and in His fellowship we (Jew and Gentile) shall
heal ourselves-Isaiah 53:5. Many have and are beginning to turn to the One in
whom is eternal life-Y’shua HaMashiach John 8:58 and 14:6.
7) The Judgement of the Nations/Return of Messiah,
Repent in His name and escape the coming wrath of G-d. Joel 3:1-2. Zechariah
14:1-7, Amos 5:18-20, Zephaniah 1: 14-18. Please read the words of the Prophets
for yourself. Revelation 19:11-21 will also be fulfilled as it is written, just
as with the first 6 points above. Hebrews 2:3 says – "How shall we escape
if we ignore such a great salvation?"